What is reCAPTCHA?
reCAPTCHA is a free CAPTCHA service provided by Google.
During the SS17 season Supreme added the reCAPTCHA to the final stage of payment, meaning users have to solve a CAPTCHA they are able to checkout.
Can it be bypassed?
To begin with we were able to add a feature to the bot which enabled users to bypass the reCAPTCHA completely, and it was soon used by many other bots. Unfortunately, Supreme quickly caught on and implemented the reCAPTCHA service properly, meaning bots can no longer bypass it.
How to avoid having to solve a CAPTCHA
- Open a new tab and sign in to Google. If you do not have a Google account, sign up here.
- Solve as many reCAPTCHAs as you can before the drop. You can solve reCAPTCHAs on this page by clicking "give me a reCAPTCHA". If nothing pops up, you have solved enough CAPTCHAs in the past and are ready for the drop.
- Just before the drop make sure you are signed in to Google and check for a final time that you are not asked to solve a CAPTCHA when clicking the button above.
- Disable auto-checkout and manually press "process payment" - some users think that this can help avoid a ghost order.
- Pray to the Supreme gods that you get your garms.